Jon Pyzel's "JP" shaper fin. Designed as an ‘All-Round’ template, the JP is defined by its Lock, Load and Explode characteristics.
- The longer base and narrow, tapered tip injects some critical elements for surfers
who like to drive hard off the bottom and get the fins free off the lip.
Performance Core (PC) material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn.
- Like a typical All-Round fin, the JP feels reliable in different waves and boards.
It's fast and loose with an underlying feeling of control, that’s not overbearing.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- High-performance shortboards and hybrid models with wider tails and lower rocker.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.