Free Shipping & Returns
How does Free Shipping work?
Free shipping is available for qualifing orders over $US 75 that ship within the US excluding Alaska, Hawaii and the Territories. Oversized items such as boards do not qualify for free shipping.
- Free shipping will be UPS Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (at the discretion of Spunkys Surf Shop LLC).
- Overnight shipping & express shipping will be paid in full by the customer.
- Oversized items such as Surf-, Body-, Skim-, Skate-, & Paddleboards and Bags will not be included in our free shipping policy. Other restrictions may apply. Adjustments to actual shipping costs will be performed with or after checkout
- All shipping schedules and Transit times are based on estimates by our carriers and are not guaranteed
Why didn't my order qualify for free shipping?
Your order will not qualify for free shipping if:
- Your order total is under $US 75
- You are shipping somewhere outside of the Continental US.
- You have ordered an oversized item that is too large to qualify for free shipping.
Shipping and transit times
- All shipping schedules and transit times are based on estimates by our carriers and are not guaranteed. Please call us if you have special shipping needs.
- For oversized items such as surfboards or paddleboards we reserve the right to deliver to the next freight terminal, if a residential delivery is not possible by truck or the actual shipping cost exceed the shipping cost the customer did pay at checkout.
All surf-, and paddle board shipments are complimentary double boxed like they would be our own to ensure every board is fully protected from damages within our ability. We do provide insurance for all board shipments leaving the shop or our warehouse. Please check our shipping policies for our comprehensive service related to shipping.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. We do not accept returns for products that are gift cards, watersport goods, Intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, flammable liquids or gases, health and personal care items
We provide any help, opinion, time and knowledge needed so you as a customer will get the board that does best fit your request. Take your time before placing an order, and request additional information, pictures or statistics, either from our store staff, via chat, email or phone. Due to the nature of waterport all board sales are final. Boards leaving the shop are considered used and are therefore not part of our refund policies. For your convenience we do offer a trade in program for used boards. If you have any questions please check our Return Policy at checkout our contact our staff via chat, email, or phone.