While scientists still don’t know much about the dumbo octopus, which lives at least 13,000 feet below the ocean’s surface, we do know that plastic has been found at even greater depths.
When you purchase a lavender Dumbo Octopus Bracelet, you’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines, and help raise awareness about the importance of protecting our oceans so we can continue to learn about these adorable and fascinating creatures.
- Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter