4Ocean - Hawaiian Coral Reef
4Ocean has introduced the 4Ocean limited edition Hawaiian Coral Reef Bracelets in partnership with the Center for Marine Debris Research to raise awareness about the human threats that are degrading and destroying Hawaii's coral reef system, which is crucial to biodiversity and global food security. For every Hawaiian Coral Reef Bracelet sold this month, 4Ocean will pull one pound of trash from the ocean and donate $1 to the partner of the month.
Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, the bright red bracelet cords represent the urgency with which we need to act to protect the reef and the thousands of unique species that rely on it to survive.
The limited edition coral reef charm symbolizes the donation you’ve made to 4Ocean's partner of the month, which will help fund projects that reduce the ecological damage caused by ghost nets on Hawaiian coral reefs. As always, the “4O” charm represents the pound of trash you pulled and symbolizes your commitment to the clean ocean movement.
- Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter