4Ocean - Hawksbill Sea Turtle
Sea turtles are some of the most ancient creatures on our planet. Hawksbill sea turtles have been swimming in our oceans since the time of the dinosaurs and are still found in tropical waters all around the world. They spend most of their time in coral reefs, rocky areas, lagoons, mangroves, shallow coastal areas, and on oceanic islands. They’re highly migratory and will travel long distances between their feeding and nesting grounds.
When you purchase a Hawksbill Sea Turtle Bracelet, you’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines, and help raise awareness about the dire need to protect our oceans and our wildlife from plastic.
- Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter