Be Fired up like lava!
Lava stones come from the center of earth, bubbling to the surface as liquid stone that hardens as it cools. Mostly found in the ocean, lava stones have a deep spiritual significance in many cultures and often represent rebirth and resilience. They’re said to be a grounding stone that strengthens our connection to the earth. Some say they even have healing properties. And now, they’re a symbol of hope that reminds us of the ocean’s remarkable resilience and ability to heal.
- 100% recovered 4ocean Plastic cord
- 100% recycled stainless steel charm
- 4mm lava stones sustainably sourced from the Yunnan province of China
- Handcrafted by artisans in Guatemala
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable from 8–13”