4Ocean - Plankton
Plankton may not be the cutest or most charismatic ocean inhabitants, but life on earth wouldn’t be possible without these microscopic organisms. Plastic, chemical, and nutrient pollution have a direct impact on plankton and all of the marine species that directly or indirectly rely on them as a food source. This rare, triple-color bracelet is sure to catch eyes and start conversations about the actions we can all take to protect our oceans. When you purchase our Plankton Beaded Bracelet, you’ll pull a pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines while raising awareness about the ocean’s unseen heroes.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Includes "1LB" vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle.