Puffin - Limited Edition Bracelet
Universally beloved by birdwatchers and nature enthusiasts alike, puffins are one of the most easily recognized seabirds in the world. But these cartoonishly cute birds are more than a pretty face.
Just like the canary in the coal mine warns of danger, puffins can help us understand our impact on the ocean and warn of us unseen threats that disrupt critical coastal marine ecosystems.
By purchasing this limited edition bracelet, you will remove one pound of trash from the world’s oceans, rivers, and coastlines.
- 100% recycled 4ocean Plastic cord
- 100% recycled stainless steel charms
- 95% post-consumer recycled glass beads
- Handcrafted by local artisans
- Unisex, adjustable, waterproof
- Raises awareness about the impact of plastic pollution on marine life
- Recycled material content verified by GreenCircle Certified
- Guilt-free shipping is carbon neutral and plastic free