Stingrays are infamous for their whip-like tails and venomous barbs, but these cartilaginous fish are actually quite gentle unless threatened or in danger. As benthic feeders, most stingrays hunt on the seafloor and use their mouths like a vacuum to suck up prey which their powerful jaws crush up.
- Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter