ARC - For fast on-rail surfing. Produces exceptional speed and drive down the line.
- Designed for radical, progressive surfing.
- The raked side fins produce exceptional speed and drive.
- Based on the 'AM' fin template.
- Quad (4 fin) set.
- On the Medium & Large templates a smaller centre fin offers quick release through turns.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Will fit the FCS II Fin System when used with grub screws and the FCS Infill Kit.