FCS II - Mick Fanning - Twin Fin
Mick Fanning's specialty twin takes aspects of the revolutionary H4 and Mick's wildly popular signature thruster to combine into a highly tuned twin form, built for speed and control.
- Developed in collaboration with Mick Fanning, this twin plus 1 is focused on speed, power, and control.
- Born from the H4 template, the hatchet-like tip produces instantaneous acceleration from take-off to bottom turn and creates a feeling of stability when pushing through turns
- The wide, thick base is tuned for rigidity & maximum driving power, combined with a smaller stabilizer fin that mimics the side fin template and serves to control the set
- Foil: With a focus on speed, the contemporary foils on the side fins significantly reduces drag and introduces flex in the upper half of the fin precisely where it’s needed.
- Surf fast, push hard, and go wild with this new 2+1 set up.
Performance Core + AirCore
Fins with AirCore Technology feature a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. AirCore technology reduces the amount of fiberglass required in the RTM molding process making it much lighter while allowing total manipulation of the flex.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, fun board and twin fin boards