FCS II - Performer PC Carbon - Tri Fin
Balance of speed, flow and response. Suitable for all conditions.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response.
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT).
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable ‘All Round’ fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
Performance Core Carbon
Often referred to as PC Carbon or PCC, these fins are highly responsive and feature strategically placed carbon that’s designed to complement the fin template. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favored by power surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
The new PCC Essential Series fins have been constructed using AirCore technology, which is a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. With AirCore we can make a much lighter fin with total manipulation of the flex.
The internal carbon framework is designed specifically to suit each template, and by switching to epoxy resin and adding a carbon twill to the base we’ve delivered a more user-friendly flex pattern. Stiffness in the lower half of the fin enhances drive and acceleration from take-off, and a softer flex through the top half of the fin results in a smoother and more predictable feel when turning.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.