FCS II - Power Twin & Stabilizer Fin
High area twin fin set with stabiliser designed to be pushed hard through turns.
- Highest area twin set in the FCS range; as a result, can be pushed harder through turns.
- Moderate sweep (rake), full tip and longer base delivers incredible drive and speed.
- Lower depth value maintains manoeuvrability and looseness off the top and through turns.
- Designed in collaboration with Harley Ingleby for use on his asymmetric twin model.
- Twin fin + stabiliser
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.