Speed & tight turns. Ideal for beach breaks.
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
Glass Flex (GF) fins are molded from engineering grade polymer. The flex of these fins has been designed to help novice surfers maintain speed and acceleration as they learn to execute turns and maneuvers.
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.