FCS II - Sharpeye PC - Tri Fins
Marcio Zouvi's 'Sharp Eye' shaper fin. A versatile all round Performance Core fin with a larger base, ideal for controlled power turns in critical sections.
- Developed in conjunction with Marcio Zouvi from Sharp Eye Surfboards.
- High Performance fin with a larger base, maintains lots of drive with plenty of release off the lip
- Controlled high speed turns in punchy conditions.
- Suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
Beginning his shaping career in the 80's, Marcio Zouvi and his crew have designed board templates for the highest performing surfers on tour. With a large focus on premium shortboard designs and progressive surfing in mind, Sharp Eye surfboards have become the board of choice for CT surfers like Filipe Toledo, Barron Mamiya and Sally Fitz.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Performs well in punchy conditions.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- For all board types. Best suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.